Only the tokushu™ series gloves contain the state of the art Deltra EG™ inner core, shown to display the highest level of glove impact characteristics for maximum performance and protection.
The tokushu's patented Dual-X™ closure system and Fusion Splinting™ are sophisticated designs that ensure perfect hand/wrist alignment, optimizing striking power and injury prevention.
Vylar™ is a new cutting edge engineered leather that was proven to display ultra high performance, scientifically proven in University research to be superior to other tested materials.
The tokushu’s specialized Ecta™ carbonized bamboo lining deliver a comfort and quality that you only get with Hayabusa.
Put your trust in Hayabusa’s tokushu™ series -the only combat equipment proven by science 16oz Plus gloves are specifically designed for athletes with large hands, or those that like to use thicker wraps.
- Built for large hands or extra room for large wraps
- Developed From World-Leading University Research
- Patented Dual-X™ Wrist Close and Fusion-Zone™ Wrist Splinting
- Designs for Perfect Hand/Wrist Alignment
- Provides state of the art injury prevention
- Maximizes Punching Power by Removing Energy Leaks
- Exclusive Engineered Leather Vylar™ for Unmatched Performance and Durability
- Bamboo Lining for ultimate comfort--
- Thermo regulating properties and powerful deodorizing effects
- Sizing Chart
A simple method to determine the size of the glove you’ll need is to measure the circumference of your hand, just below the knuckles. You will measure your dominate hand. Once you have your measurement use the chart below to determine your size. Also,