The DD-25 Valor Fitness Adjustable Utility Bench has maximum versatility.
This is perfect for use by itself, with a Smith machine and power racks. The DD-25 will allow you to incline to 5 positions, decline to 1 position or lay flat. Versatility is its middle name.
The Flat Bench position allows you to perform a multiple array of exercise’s with your free weights. Move into the incline position and you start to focus on shoulders, arms and back.
Drop down to the decline position and your core becomes the center of attention
The wrap-around seat cushion allows comfortable support behind the knees while in the decline position.
Feel like moving it around? The handle and wheels allow the user to pick and move around your fitness center.
Adjustable feet support allows for a wide range of users to feel comfortable during their work out. Maximum weight capacity is 450 lbs
- Steel frame measuring: 2” X 2”
- High density-- tapered-- dual-layer pad measuring 34" x 9.5"/8.5" x 3"
- 4 position high density-- tapered-- dual-layer wrap-around seat pad measuring 15" x 14"/10" x 3"
- 4 position high density feet support roller pads allows for 3" adjustment range
- 5 incline positions as well as flat position
- Solid steel pivot points
- Handle and Wheels for Mobility
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- Pad height in flat position(floor to top of pad) 22"
- Rubber base caps measuring 3.25" x 2.5"