Carioca: the original word, "kara'i oka" comes from the Brazilian indigenous language of the Tupi people. Tupi was well-know for their hunting skills, moving fast with a great agility especially in the brazilian rainforest.
So we decided to re-use the beautiful colors of the brazilian flag in our high quality and hard-wearing microfiber.
And to illustrate the agility of the Tupi, we designed our "Carioca" fighshorts with an ultra-lightweight fabric that upgrades your explosivity and mobility. Add to this our Pro-engineering Flex-System placed at the crotch extending your range of moves
- 100% high quality microfiber (polyester).
- Ultra-lightweight fabric improving your speed.
- Flex-System with a 4-way stretch fabric.
- Closing by velcro and lace of tightening.
- Logos fully sublimated for a better durability.